Wednesday, February 25, 2009

All Boy Birthday

This card is so cute and perfect as a guy card...LOL...I usually don't make too many masculine cards...Carol usually makes them...but I couldn't resist since this tag was already complete and ready to go...it took me less than ten minutes from start to finish to get everything I needed together and I was done...I love a real quick card...I love my new dimensional pearls...they are so smooth and pretty.



This is the recipe:

Stamp set: crazy for cupcakes.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...brocade blue...real red...fresh tags from EKSuccess...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: brilliant blue.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...score-it...red ribbon...and cranberry dimensional pearls from Ranger.





All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




This was a very fun card to make...I've got to get me more of those tags...they're great when you need something done in a pinch...thanks for stopping in this morning...I hope you have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin