Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bev's Bake Shoppe

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...I thought this card was going to be a quick project for my ladies...but what a pain in the A.....I mean neck....it took me so long that I figured the ladies wouldn't be happy if it took all night to make it...so this project for them is OUT...I think they will be grateful...LOL.


This is my little bake shop...can you see the little shamrock cookies in the window...outside is my shrubs and tree in a pot...I used my heart to heart punch to make the tree...the ladies would have been able to put whatever initial they wanted on their card to make it their own.




This is the recipe:

Card stock...bali breeze DSP(retired)...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Punches: heart to heart...scallop circle...1" circle...1 3/4" circle...scallop edge...assorted flower punches...and shamrock punch.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...pop dots...score-it board...and sizzix alpha "B".





All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




I hope everyone enjoyed sharing this card with me...because I doubt I'll be doing more like it...LOL...Thanks for stopping by this evening...I'm exhausted...have a stampin' good evening.




Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin