Friday, March 6, 2009

Smitten

This is another quick card...even though it doesn't look like it...LOL...but those card stock stickers from Bo Bunny are great and easy to work with...I love them...and as you can see...I'm still have a love affair with my chocolate chip.




This is my very quick recipe:
Stamp sets: NONE
*****
Card stock: chocolate chip...Smitten card stock stickers from Bo Bunny...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: NONE
*****
Additional supplies: heart to heart punch...snail adhesive...score-it board...quick dry tacky glue...clear mini discs from Michael's...and fiskar cutter.
*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.






This is the inside of the card...I used my favorite cream printer paper along with my favorite heart punch...I punched out both sides of the paper...I love how this looks...pretty on the outside...and pretty on the inside too if I can say so myself.







Thanks so much for stopping by this morning and checking out my quick card...enjoy the morning...and I hope you all have a stamping good day.



Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin