Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I've Been Thinking

OOOhhhhhhh...doesn't the old olive and the chocolate chip look great together...I told you...I'm having a love affair with chocolate chip this month...and will be doing more cards and projects using this lovely colour...I absolutely love how this card turned out.



This is my recipe:

Stamp sets: Back ground basics(retired)...sentiment from Kolette Hall.
*****
Card stock: chocolate chip...whisper white...old olive...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: old olive.
*****
Additional supplies: heart to heart punch...1/16" hand held punch...snail adhesive...score-it...lime green gingham brad...lime green gingham ribbon from Joannes...and fiskar cutter.
*****

All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.






Inside the card on my printer paper I used my heart to heart punch in the corner...then I coloured it in with my fingers using the old olive ink.




Thanks so much for stopping by this cold morning and sharing my card...I think I'm going to have a nice cup of hot tea...and a cinnamon/raisin danish...have a stampin' good day everyone...I'm sorry the pics are so dark...but it's early in the morning and there's not enough natural light.




Stampin' HUGZ



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin