Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Love Always

I'm still in love this week with card stock stickers...I'm able to make cards quickly in a pinch...and I love the dimensional look they give my projects...I love this little heart with the twirly wire around the top.



This is the recipe:

Stamp set: small script (retired).
*****
Card stock: pink passion...whisper white...miss Elizabeth's card stock stickers...assorted scraps...white printer paper.
*****
Inks: pink passion.
*****
Additional supplies: sheer gold ribbon from Joanne's...cuttle bug D'vine swirl folder...snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...and score-it board.




All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thanks for stopping by this evening and checking out my quick card...have a safe and warm stamping good evening...it's going to be a cup of hot chocolate and my comforter for me tonight...see you tomorrow...bye.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin