Friday, June 26, 2009

Chocolate Cupcake

I have noticed that a lot of the blogs make cupcake cards and projects every Friday and I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon this morning too...I luv...luv...luv cuppy cakes so this was quick and easy for me...and of course I love how it turned out.
*****
*****
This is my cuppy cake recipe:
Stamp sets: crazy for cupcakes and bitty basics (retired).
*****
Card stock: Bella Rose DSP...marigold morning(retired)...whisper white...kiwi kiss...assorted scraps and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic brown and creamy caramel.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: cuttle bug floral screen folder...big shot...snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...score-it...stickles yellow glitter glue...sakura clear star glitter pen...and stampin' dimensionals.




All supplies for this card from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thanks for sharing my first cupcake Friday with me this morning...I'm off to work on my other project...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ


2 comments:

Carole said...

Super card! The emossed panel is wonderful and I love the yummy cupcake!
Carole :-)

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Totally cute card!

BTW - I'm hosting a give away on my blog for an EZ View Desktop. It's awesome for anyone crafty! Come check it out! http://queenoftheclan.blogspot.com/2009/06/summer-time-give-away-ez-view-desktop.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin