Thursday, June 25, 2009

Live, Laugh, Love

I love this card...it's so cute...it's a card...it's a notebook...it's whatever you want it to be...I left the tabs blank because I'm not sure yet what I will use the card for...it can be for a birthday or even a get well card...or a "just because" card.





This is the quick recipe:
Sentiment journaling card from Mark Paper Company.
*****
Card stock: cream...riding hood red...wild wasabi...marigold morning(retired)...creamy caramel...and white printer paper.
*****
Punches: designer...rounded tab...and spiral binding.
*****
Additional supplies: score-it...fiskar cutter...and snail adhesive.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.



Inside of the card I have white printer paper and I used the spiral binding punch...if you wanted to you could add more printer paper to make it more of a little note book.




Thanks so much for stopping by this evening and sharing my project with me...I hope you have a stampin' good night.






Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin