Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Celebrate...a lifetime

Something is wrong with my computer today and I'm waiting for my daughter to call me to give me some help...for some reason everything is super sized...and it's giving me a headache looking at this super sized writings and pictures.
*****
Anyway...this is an unusual colour combo...but I like the finished card anyway...the combination was give to me by someone who had ordered some cards and wanted these colours...inside the card I have white printer paper.
*****
This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: A lifetime of happiness and warm words...both are retired.
*****
Card stocks: brilliant blue...glorious green...only orange...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: rose red...and tangerine tango.
*****
Punches: key tag...corner rounder...and cuttle bug heart blocks folder.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...sakura clear star glitter pen...fiskar cutter...score-it...big shot....orange and blue ribbons from Joanne's
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.
*****



Thanks for stopping by and sharing this card with me...have a stampin' good day.
*****


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin