Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Creativity is...

I loved the sentiment from Mark Paper Company on this card...in fact I think I'll be keeping it for myself on my desk to look at every day...some things even though I love it I never keep it...this is my little treat to myself.
*****


This is the quicky recipe:

Sentiment from Mark Paper Co.
*****
Card stock: cream....Bella Rose DSP...riding hood red...more mustard printed paper...and cream printer.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...snail adhesive...stampin' dimensionals...soft moss dots ribbon from Michael's...fiskar cutter...score-it...cuttlebug snow dots and with love embossing border folders.
*****


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Inside on the printer paper I used the cuttle bug border folder on the edges...I love this little touch.




This is a closer look at the sentiment since it may be a little blurry in the other pics...my photography has improved just a tad since the very first days that I started...but it's still not perfect...LOL.




Thanks for stopping by and sharing this project with me...I hope you enjoyed looking at it as much as I have enjoyed making it...have a great morning and a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin