Monday, June 22, 2009

Weaved Thank You

I have seen some really lovely weaved cards and thought it was too hard and time consuming for me to make...but this morning I was up early and thought I'd give it a try...I started really small...just a small section of weave with some left over card stock...and I must say it turned out nice and was a little easier than I thought...I may give it another try.
This is the recipe:
Stamp set: wonderful words(retired).
*****
Card stock: cream...pixi pink...marigold morning(retired)...Bella rose...only orange...chocolate chip...glorious green...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: riding hood red.
*****
Additional supplies: cuttle bug Swiss dots folder...big shot...snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...stampin' dimensionals...sticky strip...and sheer moss dots ribbon from Michael's.



All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thanks for stopping by this morning and sharing my card...I hope you have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin