Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

This card was so much fun to make...and it was quick and easy too...I used the Manchester DSP and I love it...absolutely perfect for a masculine card...I'm so glad that I decided to get it...or it would be gone and I'd have buyers regret...LOL....I don't make too many masculine cards but I will have to make some more using this paper...this card is for my son-in-law...so shhhhhh...lets not tell him.
*****
This is the quick recipe:
Stamp set: thoughts of father.
*****
Card stock: Manchester DSP...Kraft print paper...blue bayou...cream...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: basic brown...kiwi kiss...and pacific point.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: scotch quick dry tacky...snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...score-it...The Robin's Nest Mens dew drops...stampin' dimensionals...and sakura clear star glitter pen.


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thanks for stopping in and checking out my card...I hope you all have a stampin' good evening.
*****






Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin