Monday, July 13, 2009

It's a Boy Duckie Collection

It's a boy!!!...I'm a Grammer...Lucky...Lucky me.
*****

My daughter had a boy...and it's been 8 weeks already...I just can't believe where the time has gone...and how far behind I've been with my work...but this is the set that I made for my daughter...from the invitations to the favors...finally the thank you and announcements cards...it was a lot of work...but every minute was worth it and I'd gladly do it again. My daughter gave me free reign to do what I wanted...the only thing she had requested was that she liked the idea of duckies...and I took it from there.





Thanks everyone for stopping in this morning and sharing this fun project with me...it's a beautiful morning today so go out and enjoy it...I wish a stampin' good day for all of you.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin