Sunday, July 12, 2009

Let us be grateful

I made this card for a friend and I love the saying...it describes her for all the generous things she does...thank you Yvonne...I love the porcelain prints paper even though it's now retired...this card was very easy to make.
*****
*****
My Recipe:
Stamp sets: sidekick sayings...and background basics, both sets are retired.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...chocolate chip...old olive...creamy caramel...cream porcelain prints DSP and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: glorious green.
*****
Punches: rounded tab and cuttle bug floral fantasy folder.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...sticky strip...big shot...fiskar cutter...score-it...green plaid ribbon from Joanne's...and green plaid eyelet.
*****
All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thank you so much for sharing my card and this beautiful morning with me...finally the rain has gone away and the sun is shining...it's a little breezy but I'll take this over that thunder and lightening any day...enjoy your morning and I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin