Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lemonade Gift Basket

This is the lemonade gift basket I made for Carol's daughter bridal shower...I was quite pleased with myself (PAT...PAT...PAT) since it turned out so nice...the only change I would make...if Carol's daughter had lived locally was that I would have added some fresh lemons and limes to the basket...I thought about it over and over but I wasn't sure how long she would be visiting for or how she was travelling...so at the end I opted out on the fresh fruit...but it's a great addition for someone who lives local.
*****
*****
The basket has a glass pitcher with matching tall glasses...lime stripe kitchen towel...a package of yellow paper napkins ...lemon stripe kitchen towel...lemon squeezer...yellow spatula/spoon(as to not break or damage the glass pitcher)...a lime/raspberry ice tea mix...and a southern lemonade mix.
*****

*****
The picture of the wrapped basket is a little fuzzy...not sure if it's from the light bouncing off the cellophane...or my picture taking skills...LOL...which everyone knows...I have none.
*****

*****
The basket is wrapped in dots cellophane and then tied with green and natural raffia...This was so much fun to put together and easy too...this may just become my signature shower gift.
*****

*****
Thanks so much for dropping in this morning and sharing an easy project with me...I hope everyone has a great morning and a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin