Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kind of Fun-1

I thought I'd do another card for the sketchin' good time projects this month...this red, white, and blue card was sooooooo!!!!! easy to make...and it's always a fun project when you can create something and still not have to stamp anything...fun and easy is what I love.






This is another quick recipe:


Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps...sentiment from Mark Paper Company...and white printer paper.
*****
Punches: 3" scallop circle...large star...and cuttle bug swirls folder.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...big shot...fiskar cutter...score-it...and stampin' dimensionals.







All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.






The weather here is so very dreary this morning...it looks like the heavens would open up any minute and I swear I hear thunder...I hate thunder and lightening...it's under the blankets for me...thanks for stopping in this morning...I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin