Friday, July 24, 2009

A Lifetime of Love

I love the new stampin' up in-colours...they go very nicely with all the colours we already have...I added the soft suede and crushed curry to this wedding card and it was the perfect addition for a fall look...I'll say it again...I love it...LOL.



This is the recipe:


Stamp set: Life's Special Moment (retired).

*****

Card stock: soft suede...cream...crushed curry...wild wasabi(retired)...and cream printer paper.

*****

Ink: old olive.

*****

Markers: assorted stampin' write.

*****

Punches: assorted leaves from EKSuccess...and cuttle bug floral screen folder.

*****

Additional supplies: big shot...fiskar cutter...score-it...scotch quick dry tacky...elegant red organza ribbon from Joanne's...and sakura clear star glitter pen.







All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Thanks for stopping by this morning and sharing my card...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.







Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin