Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Have your cupcake

This card is so colourful...I love those new in-colours...they are so bright and rich looking...they're fun to work with.




I used the scallop oval punch to get the cutouts in the corners...inside the card I used white printer paper...it not only looks very nice but it's easier to write on the paper than the coloured card stock.





This is the recipe:
Stamp sets: itty bitty back ground(retired)... sentiment from savvy stamps...cupcake from studio G.
*****
Card stock: wild wasabi and soft sky are both retired...whisper white...crushed curry....soft suede...rich razzleberry...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: soft suede...tempting turquoise...and bashful blue.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: scallop oval.
*****
Additional supplies: snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...score-it...stampin' dimensionals...crystal effects...and amber rhinestones.




All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thanks so much for dropping in this morning and sharing my card...I've got to run, but I hope you all have a great morning and a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin