Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thanks-blue

It's a dreary morning, but I have to go out anyway...I needed a quick thank you card and this is what I came up with...it is quick and easy, but so elegant looking...I have a feeling I'm going to be making lots more of these in other colours...I love how it turned out.
*****
The water dew drops really made the card pop...inside I have white printer paper to give my card a nice finished look.



This is the quick recipe:

Stamp set: outlined for fun(retired).
*****
Card stock: whisper white...ballet blue...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: ballet blue.
*****
Punches: cuttle bug thanks folder.
*****
Additional supplies: white linen ribbon from Offray...BIG shot... fiskar cutter...score-it board...stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...scotch tacky adhesive...and dew drops water from The Robins Nest.








All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thanks for dropping by this morning and sharing my card...enjoy the morning and I hope you all have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

1 comment:

Carole said...

Very elegant card Beverly, the embossing is just perfect.
Have a great day.
Carole :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin