Friday, August 14, 2009

Sweet Times

This card was a lot of fun to make...it was also quick and easy...check out the yummy ribbon with the matching colours as my card...I love it...the background was the only stamping involved...the rest is chipboard and stickers.
*****
This is the quick recipe:
Stamp set: bitty basics is retired.
*****
Card stock: tangerine tango(retired)...chocolate chip...whisper white...me and my big ideas chipboard stickers...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: tangerine tango(retired).
*****
Additional supplies: snail...fiskar...score-it...and multi coloured ribbon from Michael's.


All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Thanks for dropping in and sharing my quick card...enjoy the morning and I hope you all have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin