Sunday, August 16, 2009

So Happy

The bright new in-colours are so much fun to use...my stampin' ladies loved them too...my absolute favorite is the crushed curry...it must be the west Indian in me...LOL...the colour is so bright and cheerful...and it does remind me of curry powder my favorite spice...this is the first cards we made in class last night...we had so much fun catching up on all our adventures over the summer since this is the first class in months...we were all so excited and ready for a stampin' good time...we needed it...LOL.





This is the fun recipe:


Stamp set: the more the merrier...a level 3 hostess set.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...green galore...crushed curry...Bermuda bay...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: soft suede.
*****
Pencils: pure colour which are now retired but I love them.
*****
Punches: cuttle bug Swiss dots folder and heart to heart punch.
*****
Additional supplies: sticky strip...stampin' dimensionals...snail...BIG shot...fiskar... and score-it.






All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.







Inside the card on my fav embellie...the printer paper...I used a scrap piece of card stock to punch out my fav shape heart from the heart to heart punch...I love this fat little heart...LOL.






Thanks so much for dropping in this morning and sharing this fun card with me...enjoy this beautiful morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin