Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Americana Angel

I've had this set for many years and haven't used it a lot even though I really like it...so I pulled it out this morning to make a card...then I decided to see if I could use the same angel and make two similar cards...and it turned out very nice...now I have two cards on hand if I need them and it took the same amount of time as doing one.
*****
Sorry the two cards are so blurry here...they came out better below.


This is the recipe:

Stamp set: Americana angel is retired.
*****
Card stock: real red...brilliant blue...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: basic black.
*****
Markers: water colour pencils and sakura clear star glitter pen.
*****
Additional supplies: cuttle bug decorative stars folder...big shot...snail fiskar...score-it...stickles distressed Picket Fence glitter glue...decorative edge scissors...and sticky strip.








All supplies are from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




Thank you all for dropping in this morning and sharing a few minutes with me...I hope every one has a stampin' good day.
*****
Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin