Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just a Note-stars

I always have tons of scraps and I try to use them up as quickly as I can...this card came together very quickly and looks great...I love that star punch...can you imagine trying to cut them out by hand.
*****
This is a quickie recipe:
Stamp sets: just a note from Endless Creations...and back basics.
*****
Card stock: assorted scraps and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: brilliant blue and soft sky(retired).
*****
Punches: large star and designer label.
*****
Additional supplies: blue bayou double stitch ribbon(retired)...snail...sticky strip...fiskar cutters...and score-it.
*****
All supplies are from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.


Inside I have printer paper...that I stamped stars on the outer edges...I stamped twice to give the second printing a lighter look.






Thank you all for dropping in on this beautiful holiday weekend...this is the last official weekend of summer so make the best of it...enjoy the morning...I hope everyone has a safe and stampin' good weekend.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin