Saturday, September 5, 2009

School Bus

Can you believe the summer is almost over...where did the time go I keep asking myself...this month for my stampin' ladies the Sketchin' good time card/project is to make something back to school related...a card...scrapbook page...or even an altered item...this couldn't be an easier assignment.


This is what I did for the September sketchin' project...and it was so much fun...I know that I will be using this cute stamp several times this month in other projects.







This is September's Sketchin' recipe:

Stamp sets: school bus from Rubber Stampede...and golden rules days which has long been retired from stampin' up.
*****
Card stock: cream...kraft...and cream printer paper.
*****
Markers: stampin' write...and sakura clear star glitter pen.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...fiskar...score-it...yellow brads...and yellow gingham ribbon.








Inside the card is one of my favorite embellishments and that's the printer paper...I love the look it gives to my cards...inside these cards I also stamped a small school bus in the lower right hand corner.







All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.






This month's sketchin' good time was so much fun...and actually very easy to complete...isn't the school bus cute.







Thanks for dropping by today...have a stampin' good evening.





Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin