Friday, September 4, 2009

Thanks-with flag

This is a very quick post...I spent too much time working on my blog and now I'm short for time...I have so much to do...I'm not sure if I will keep this particular look, but I do like it very much and I am leaning towards it...I love cuppy cakes and I sure do love sunflowers.


Thanks so much to Shabby Blogs for the easy directions...if I can do it...I know anyone can...thanks so much for sharing this with me.






This is the cute card I received from a friend this morning...what a nice surprise...I don't know the name of the stamps she used...the card stock is red, white, and blue...there is an assortment of inks and markers...there is also a red star ribbon...star punch...glitters in red and blue...the background of the card looks like it might have been sponged...it is very pretty.





Thanks for dropping in this morning and checking out my new look...I hope you enjoy it, as much as I do...have a great morning and a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin