Thursday, September 3, 2009

Give me a pink VW

This is such a sweet card...it was fun and so easy.




This is the recipe:


Stamp sets; so many sayings is retired...VW from
Ann-ticipation Stamp Company.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...purely pomegranate(retired)...pixie pink...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: melon mambo.
*****
Markers: stampin' write...pure colour pencils(retired)...grease pencil from Rembrandt...and pixie pink stampin' pastel.
*****
Punches: scallop oval...large oval...and key tag(retired).
*****
Additional supplies: distressing tool...judikin duster brush...snail adhesive...fiskar cutter...and score-it.







All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.




At the last minute I made these sentiments to add to the card when I decide what I want to do with them...after all it's an "all occasion card"...I might make a few cards and put them away so when I need one I won't have to scramble to put something together...all I will need to do is add a sentiment...what a great time saver...I'm sure others have thought of this already...it just took me a little time...LOL.






Thanks so much for dropping by this morning and sharing my card...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.







Stampin' HUGZ

1 comment:

Carole said...

What a great card, love the pink car! Fab sentiments too.
Carole ;D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin