Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello

I purchased this stamp many years ago before I even started stamping...just because I liked not only primitive...and she is very primitive...but I also liked angels...I'm not sure this company is even in business anymore...I will try and google it later...I think this primitive angel is adorable...I kept the card very simple...inside the card I used white printer paper and my heart to heart punch...the white rope I found in my stash of extra's and I really like...wish I knew where I got it...I would love some more of it.
*****


This is the recipe:


Stamp sets: bitty basics (retired)...and primitive angel from Holly Berry House.
*****
Card stock: basic black...whisper white...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: basic black and basic grey.
*****
Markers: Sakura clear star glitter pen.
*****
Punches: large oval...wide oval...scallop oval...and heart to heart.
*****
Additional supplies: white rope...judikins duster brush...fiskar...score-it...and snail adhesive.





All supplies from stampin' up unless otherwise noted.





Thanks for dropping in this morning...I hope you enjoyed sharing my little primitive angel...have a great morning and a stampin' good day.






Stampin' HUGZ

1 comment:

Carole said...

Striking card...such a sweet image and lovely inside!
Carole :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin