Friday, October 2, 2009

Cupcakes Forever

Yummo...yummo...my favorites are cupcakes forever...this card was so quick and easy...I used left over scraps from other projects and viola...a cute card.





This is the recipe:
Stamps: cupcake assortment.
*****
Card stock: Assorted scraps and cream printer paper.
*****
Inks: chocolate chip...and old olive.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write.
*****
Punches: word window.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...fiskar...score-it...spritzer tool...and soft sheer moss ribbon.



Inside of the card I used cream printer paper to either stamp a sentiment or hand write one...I love the look the printer paper adds to the card.




Thanks so much for dropping in this cold fall morning...I love the briskness in the air and the wind whipping the leaves around in the driveway...enjoy your morning and I hope you all have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin