Thursday, October 1, 2009

We believe in angels

October is breast cancer awareness month...so ladies please remember to schedule your Mammogram today.





I love how this card turned out...and I think we all believe in angels...I hope you can see the shimmering paint on their wings.






This is the recipe:

Stamp: angels.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...lovely lilac...Bali breeze DSP(retired)...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: basic brown.
*****
Markers: assorted stampin' write and clear glitter pen.
*****
Additional supplies: shimmering glitter paint in a little pot...score-it...fiskar cutter...aqua painter...stampin' dimensionals...and sheer lavender wire ribbon.





Thanks so much for stopping in this morning and sharing my card...enjoy the morning...I'm going to lay down with a heating pad and rest my back some more...I hope you all have a stampin' good day.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin