Friday, October 16, 2009

...happy cupcake day...

Any day can be a happy cupcake day...and today is surely one of them...I want a cupcake and a hot cup of tea...lol...it has been snowing for a couple of hours now and I want it to stop....anyway this card was fun to make...and took my mind of the weather for a little while....I love the inchie stamps...they are quick and easy to use.





This is the recipe:


Stamps: cupcake sentiment...and inchie cupcake.
*****
Card stock: brown...assorted scraps...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: dusty durango.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: 2 1/4" scallop edge square...and scallop square.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...brown twill ribbon...fiskar...score-it...and yellow stickles glitter glue.






The colours are so vibrant in this card...I love when I use my scraps and turn out something that I really love...the brown twill ribbon is my favorite...thanks for sharing it Carol.




Thanks so much for dropping by this snowy morning...I'd love for you to join me for a cup of hot tea...I'll be home all day...LOL...stamping and a cup of hot tea...what could be more fun...I can even throw in a couple of cupcakes...yummo...LOL...enjoy your morning...and have a stampin' good time.


Don't forget...October is breast Cancer Awareness month...schedule a mammogram today...life is sweet...enjoy it.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin