Saturday, October 17, 2009

Scallop Cupcake

This card was just too easy...no stamping and assorted scraps to boot...I love it.





This is my super easy recipe:

Card stock: assorted scraps...white printer paper...and cupcake glittered stickers.
*****
Ink: soft suede.
*****
Punches: 2 1/4" jumbo scallop square...and bloom dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...piercing tool...cutting mat...score-it...fiskar cutter...snail and brown twill ribbon.




Instead of stamping I just used a cute cupcake sticker on layers of card stock scraps...I didn't cover the entire card with printed paper...I used my embossing folder on half and the printed paper on the lower half.






Thanks so much for dropping in this morning and sharing my super quick card...my class meets this evening for our stampin' good time birthday party...so I must run and get my supplies together and make my sample card...enjoy the morning and have a stampin' good time.





October is Breast Cancer Awareness month...schedule your mammogram today...remember...life is sweet...enjoy it.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin