Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hugs & Kisses

I'm getting closer and closer to catching up with my February projects...it will take me into the beginning of March ...but I do see a light at the end of the rainbow...lol....here is another quick and easy card I want to share.




This is my latest favorite thing to do...embellish the inside of the card for an unexpected surprise...I used my heart to heart punch for these cluster of hearts on the border...I absolutely LUV it.





This is the quick recipe:
Stamps: hugs and kisses sentiment and hugs and kisses symbols.
*****
Card stock: candy lane DSP...Sahara sand...real red...pink pirouette...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: Sahara sand and riding hood red.
*****
Punches: heart to heart.
*****
Additional supplies: flame dew drops from The Robin's Nest...scotch quick dry tacky...snail adhesive...score-it board...fiskar cutter...and red/gold organdy ribbon from May Arts.





It's started to snow again early this morning...I hope we're not in for another blizzard...Carol and I were talking last night and thanking God that we were one of the lucky few that only lost electricity for a very short period of time...there are people who have been without electricity now since Thursday and don't expect to get it back on till Monday.


Thanks for skiing by and sharing my card this morning...hey! everyone stay warm and I hope you all have a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin