Saturday, February 27, 2010

Inchie Love

I've been up since 4am with a throbbing pain in my teeth and gums...so I figured I might as well post this and continue catching up with my projects...The newspaper this morning said that Orange County got 0ver 50 inches of snow in some areas...there is no place left in my yard to shovel it...I had to shovel a little path for my Yukiko to go out to play a little and pee...she looked at me as if to say "hey mommy what the heck is all this cold...wet white stuff and why is it waaaaay taller than me"


This is a quick inchie card I made for Valentines Day...the oval has a double folder technique...I ran the thank you folder first...then I ran the floral screen over it so that it was more dominate.






This is the quick recipe:
Stamp sets: wonderful words...and bitty basics.
*****
Card stock: pixie pink...real red...whisper white...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: pixie pink.
*****
Punches: 1/16" hand held circle...oval sizzix...thank you...and floral screen folders.
*****
Additional supplies: pink heart brads...1/2" mounting foam...snail...fiskar...and score-it.




I added hearts to the inside of the card...at the bottom...



...and I added them to the top also...I stamped the hearts three times before
reinking the stamp.





I will be staying inside today, unless I can get an appointment to see the dentist...no one has been in the office since Thursday...and I sure don't blame them for staying inside too...thanks to everyone for taking the time to ski on by and check out my cute little card...I love how it turned out...and I love working with inchies in a project...enjoy your morning...stay warm...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.



Snow...snow go away...lets bring back Spring today...lol.





Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin