Friday, February 26, 2010

Hearts

I think we have about 24" or more of snow...I don't know which is worst...my awful toothache...or the snow...unfortunately my dentist is not in...but who can blame her...hopefully I'll get an appointment tomorrow...on a good note...I'm not doing too bad on catching up with my cards and projects...here is a quick one I want to share with you.





This has become one of my fav embellishment...adding a stamped image to the border of the inside of the card...it's a nice surprise.




This is my quick recipe:
Stamp set: petite patterns.
*****
Card stock: melon mambo...whisper white...hearts DP...hearts chipboard sticker...and white printer paper.
*****
Inks: melon mambo.
*****
Punches: Bigz top note die.
*****
Additional supplies: red polka dot ribbon...snail...big shot...fiskar...and score-it.





Check out the bling on the heart.




Thanks for sleddin' by this morning and sharing my fun project...be safe out on the roads today if you have to go out...keep warm...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGZ





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin