Thursday, February 25, 2010

Love you much

I'm going to make this as quick as possible...I'm suffering with an awful toothache today and I'm going right back to bed after I get through posting this...excuse any mistakes that I may make.



February Challenge

Just show us the love baby

This is Carol's February challenge project...and I must say I love the layers that she used...the vintage paper is very pretty too.





This is Carol's recipe:

Stamp sets: beyond the basics...and love you much.
*****
Card stock: regal rose...rose red...and whisper white.
*****
Ink: regal rose...and rose red.

*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Additional supplies: square heart...clear dew drops...heart shaped button...glue dots...red heart shaped doily...crystal effects...and snail.



Here is a close up of the cute DP and the heart doily she used.




Thank you Carol for sharing this months challenge with us...that is a great card...thanks everyone for joining us this morning...I hope you all have a great stampin' good day.

BTW...the snow is coming down pretty heavy now...we already have over 12"...it's up to the bumper of my car...and I will not be shoveling or going out...I'm going back to bed...thanks everyone.




Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin