Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Twincie Love

February Challenge

Just show us the love baby



This is the card I made for the challenge this month...we had to use lots of hearts...pinks...reds...DSP...lots of layers...and we could embellish with ribbons...brads...glitters...stickers...or chipboard...it had to be whatever we loved...the Twincie refers to the 2X2 inch chipboard I used in this project.




This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: beyond the basics...and wonderful words.
*****
Card stock: prints pack 3 ruby red DSP...lazy love heart DP...creamy caramel...2X2 chipboard...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: close to cocoa...ruby red...and essential glue pad.
*****
Markers: ruby red.
*****
Punches: zutter 1/4" round-it-all...1/16" hand held circle...and heart to heart.

*****
Additional supplies: real red hemp twine...pink button...beige country heart...Xyron...striped ribbon from May Arts...snail...fiskar...score-it...scotch quick dry tacky...The Robins Nest primary dew drops...and Valentine Red ultra fine glitter.





Inside I stamped falling hearts over on the right hand side...it's a nice little unexpected surprise when the recipient opens the card.





Thanks so much for stoppin' by this morning and sharing this project...I had so much fun with it...BTW...I guess I shouldn't have made that snowman card yesterday...we had piles and piles of snow...it didn't stop till early this morning...I know Carol is happy...she had a snow day this morning...so I bet she will be making a card or project to share with us...right Carol!!!...lol...enjoy your morning everyone...try and stay warm...and I hope you all have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin