Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow Glad

This is a great card for today...even though I have no plans to go outside and build a snowman...it's coming down pretty heavy this morning and it looks beautiful out there...especially since I don't have to go out...the stamp is from my wonderful stick girls collection...I love those stamps...I also like the stickers that look like snowballs...they're called Winter song...they are perfect.

I still haven't figured out how to use this new cropping program so I will have to live with things the way they are till I can get my daughter up here to show me the correct way to use it...I'm doing an ok job catching up and hope to have all my February projects posted before the end of the month...thanks so much for hanging in there and being patient with me...I really appreciate it.







This is the recipe:

Stamps: snowman from Karen Stolper and snow tag sentiment.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...winter song stickers...country snowmen DP...shimmer glitter snow bright DP...and white printer.
*****
Ink: chocolate chip and brilliant blue.
*****
Markers: ski lodge and nursery rhymes sets from Zig water colour...black glaze pen...and Sakura clear star glitter pen.
*****
Punches: large oval and sizzix scallop.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...fiskar...big shot...and score-it.




I used this oval scrap to stamp my sentiment..."Snow glad you're my friend"...I love how this card turned out.




I've changed my mind...I'm going to go out and walk Yukiko...the big fat flakes coming down looks like fun for a quick walk...thanks for droppin' by this morning...stay warm and I hope you all have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin