Friday, March 5, 2010

Cute...Copic Colour Challenge

I made this card for this weeks CCC #54
I have to say that I dropped the ball on this even though I do love how it turned out...the colours were to celebrate spring and pack away the winter colours...some how while looking through my stamps I picked a butterfly set to use...don't ask me what happened...I don't know...lol...I ended up with this...all I can do is blame it on the drugs the Doctor gave me for my oral surgery in the morning...luckily my brain stuck with the correct colour combo even if it made me use the wrong stamp set...so cute...lol.


The colours we were to use for the challenge this week was
BG15 (aqua)
B93 (light crockery blue)
Y21 (buttercup yellow)





This is I lost my memory recipe:

Stamp sets: snow angels...and so very.
*****
Card stock: Bermuda bay...pacific point...so saffron...simply scrappin' Friends and Flowers DSP...Neenah Classic White...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: tuxedo black and Bermuda bay.
*****
Markers: Copics GOOOO (crystal opal)
BOO (frost blue)
YOOOO (yellow fluorite)
Copic colourless blender...and stampin' up going gray.
*****
Punches: 3" scallop circle...and snow dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...crystal effects...flower soft Polar White...so saffron grosgrain ribbon...stampin' dimensionals...savvy snowballs...stickles icicle glitter glue...snail...clear...yellow...and blue mix discs.




I took this picture sideways so you can see that I cut out the mittens and the boots and used stampin' dimensionals to mount them...so cute.




Inside the card I used my favorite embelli...the white printer paper.



Thanks so much for stoppin' by this morning and checking out my CCC...I had a great time with this challenge...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope you all have a great stampin' good day...and weekend.




Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Abi Bundy said...

This is a really cute card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin