Sunday, March 7, 2010

Friends

I pulled apart this card several times because I felt something was missing from it...I just couldn't get it right...hopefully this looks a little better...it's a little difficult to see the sentiment on the true thyme it says " from the bottom of my heart".




Inside I added some shamrocks around the border...I stamped them twice before re-inking the stamp.





This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: loving hearts...petite patterns...and bitty bolds.
*****
Card stock: good luck DP...very vanilla...garden green...old olive...true thyme...whisper white...and white printer.
*****
Ink: garden green and old olive.
*****
Chalk: stampin' pastels.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...green brads...fiskar...score-it...and green ribbon.




Lets hope today is another beautiful day...enjoy the morning ladies...thanks for sharing my card this morning...I hope you all have a wonderful stampin' good day.





Stampin' HUGZ



1 comment:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's really pretty Beverley!
I really like the soft effect of the chalks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin