Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Snowflake Kisses

It was soooooo!!! hot today I didn't feel like doing much of anything...not even stamping...but I did put together this super quick and easy card to share...the thought of snow did little to cool me off this time.



This is the quickest recipe ever:

Card stock: cream...old olive...snowflakes on red DP...let it snow DP...and cream printer.
*****
Punches: crop-a-dile.
*****
Additional supplies: silver snowflake eyelet...cream satin ribbon...snail...fiskar...and score-it.





Inside I used cream printer paper for my message...the cream ribbon was a perfect match to the cream snowflakes...and the silver snowflakes eyelets finished off the card nicely.



That's it for me today...I'm off to take a nice cold shower and have a tall cold glass of ice tea...thanks for droppin' by this morning...stay cool and I hope you all have a stampin' good day.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin