Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Snowflakes-2

It's 101 degrees here today...maybe working on something wintry will put me in a cooler state of mind and what could be cooler than snowflakes...this card was quick and so easy...I think it's working...I'm feelin' a little bit cooler already.



Inside I have have more snowflakes around the border...aaahhhh!!! I'm feelin' a cool breeze.



This is the recipe:
Stamps: Snowflakes from Inkadinkado.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...tempting turquoise...snowflakes DP from HOTP...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: tempting turquoise.
*****
Punches: snow blossom...snowflakes folder...and 1/16" hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: silver brads...snail...fiskar...and score-it.



Thanks for droppin' by and sharing a quick card with me...enjoy the day...stay cool and have a stampin' good day.
Closing my eyes...I can almost feel the snowflakes falling on my face...ooohhhh!!! so cool and wonderful.




Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin