Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Have a wicked Halloween

I have a few cards to share this week from the workshop I attended with my upline Debby...I had a great time.



The supplies used are: wicked cool stamp set...pumpkin pie, wild wasabi, rich razzleberry, whisper white, and basic black card stock...1 1/4", 1", bitty bat large punches...square lattice and spider web folders...pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, big shot machine, and snail adhesive.



I have to say that I really enjoyed this workshop with Debby...and what a wonderful group of women she has in her classes...thanks Deb for allowing me to share the evening with all of you...it was a great night...thanks again.



Thanks everyone for dropping by this morning and sharing this card with me...I will share another one tomorrow...enjoy the rest of the morning and I hope you all have a stampin' good day.



Stampin' HUGZ

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Beverley

How's things?

I'm loving this card, that spider web embossing looks fabulous.

Michelle :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin