Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sending Thanksgiving Wishes

Here is the second set of cards that I made at my upline Debby's workshop last week...this was so much fun...who can believe that Fall is just around the corner.



Here are the supplies used for this card...seasonal sentiments stamp set...pumpkin pie, old olive, chocolate chip, confetti cream, and daffodil delight card stock...basic black and pumpkin pie ink...large oval punch...swirls and scribbles die...S/U textured Impressions square lattice folder...old olive grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, big shot, and snail adhesive.






Thanks again Deb for allowing me to join in the fun with your awesome group of ladies...this was another great set of cards.



It is so cold this morning...it's raining with a dark cloudy sky...it's tea time...time for a hot cup of tea...and then I'll go and start cutting my card stock and getting supplies together for my class this evening...my ladies and I are looking for a nice relaxing evening after a stressful week at work....Yaaaahhhh!!!

Thanks everyone for dropping by and sharing this card with me...enjoy the day and have a stampin' good time.

I just want to give a shout out to Michelle over at Pink Paper Paradise...thanks for your sweet comments and for droppin' by my blog so many times when I was away...Michelle has a very easy and fun challenge going on over at her blog...stop by and check it out...jump in on the Make It Monday Linky Party...there's still a couple of days left to submit your card or project...I know that I'm going to get a project in there myself...thanks again Michelle.

www.michelle-pinkpaperparadise.blogspot.com




Stampin' HUGZ

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Beverley

Hey sorry I missed this post before!
Thanks for giving a shout out to the Make it Monday Linky party.

I look forward to having you join in the fun!

Michelle :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin