Friday, October 1, 2010

Boo

We had a great time last night in our first class for the year...munchies, drinks, stampin', chatting...goodie bags to take home and play with...but mostly great friends getting together for some much needed down time...it was absolutely great...thank you ladies...I know I had a great time.

This was the first of the of the projects we made...a spooky Halloween card...it was so quick and easy...it literally took only ten minutes to make.



This is the recipe:

Stamps: tiny tags and S/A spooky spider wheel.
*****
Card stock: pumpkin pie...wild wasabi...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: basic black.
*****
Punches: jewelry tag...designer label...and spider web folder.
*****Additional supplies: basic black grosgrain ribbon...S/A wheel guide and s/a handle...silver eye pin...s/u silver cording...snail...fiskar...score-it...clear block.



Inside the card I added the spider web embossing to a corner of the paper...I still have plenty of room to write my sentiment.



The little eye pin remind me of the old fashion hat pins...I don't remember where I got them...I wanted to pick up another package but I couldn't find them in any of my local craft stores.



This was a fun card...thanks again ladies for such a fun evening...here's hoping to many...many more.

Thanks everyone for droppin' by this cold and rainy morning...my driveway is flooded...the wind is ripping the heck out of my flag...and it is very cold...I have a feelin' that winter is just around the corner...enjoy the rest of your morning...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good day.




It is already October...please remember that October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month...Have you scheduled your Mammogram for this year...the life you save may just be your own.



Stampin' HUGZ

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a great time Beverley.
Your card is fantastic. I really love that spiderweb embossing.

Thanks for linking up to "Make It Monday".

Michelle:-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin