Monday, November 1, 2010

Carols Stampin' Party

We had a great party at Carol's yesterday...look at the great job the ladies did with the cards they made...a big thank you to Martha for sending the group pic to me.

Meghan is a first time stamper, but you would never know it...look at her fantastic card...I do think that she thought we seasoned stampers were a little crazy...lol...but Meghan you can see that we stampers are very passionate about our goodies and what we make with them...as Yvonne remarked we are a little bit of hoarders.

Can you see the delish munchies our wonderful hostess Carol had for us to much on...those pumpkin cupcakes were out of this world...I enjoyed a few too many...super YUMMO...thank you Carol...you're a great hostess...I will be posting the cards we made sometime this week.



Thanks to all the wonderful ladies who attended the party...you all did a great job on your cards...thanks again Carol for hosting the party...and thanks to you all for droppin' by and sharing the weekend with me...I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.

By the way Martha...I didn't make it to your porch yesterday...but we do have a date for next year...I'll be there...lol.



Stampin' HUGZ

1 comment:

Martha said...

Hi Bev.
Great party - when I got home from the party, there was only ONE Halloween Treat left in the basket on my porch - I think it was waiting for you - loved Carol's Stampin' room.... Martha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin