Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Merry Christmas

OK...it's about time I post the cards and project that I did at my workshop over a week ago...here is the first one...I love this little snowman...he was originally a tag but we taped off the to and from...and ended up with this cute card...it was very quick and easy.



This is the quick and easy recipe:

Stamp sets: all holidays and tags till Christmas.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...whisper white...marina mist...old olive...and Jolly Holiday DSP.
*****
Ink: marina mist.
*****
Punches: 1 3/8" circle...scallop circle...key tag...snowflake folder...and tasteful trim die (which now happens to be my absolute fav die of all dies...lol).
*****
Additional supplies: snail...crystal stickles glitter glue...big shot...fiskar...score-it...and clear mount blocks.



Inside the card we used plain cream printer paper for our written note or sentiment...everyone knows this is my favorite embellie.



Thanks to all my wonderful stampin' ladies for attending the workshop...you all did an awesome job on your cards...thanks everyone for stoppin' by this chilly morning and sharing this card with me...enjoy the rest of your morning and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.

BTW if you want to check out the ladies having fun making their cards see the post for October 24th.


Don't forget to stop by Michelle's Blog Pink Paper Paradise and check out some of the wonderful work everyone is sharing there for Make It Monday Linky Party...it is so much fun.



www.michelle-pinkpaperparadise.blogspot.com




Stampin' HUGZ

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Beverely

Sorry, I thought I had already left a comment for this wonderful card.

The little snowman looks terrific.

Thanks for linking up to Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin