Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dec 25

This card is so simple yet so very sweet...couldn't get any quicker than this...I absolutely love it...it's the second card from our workshop a couple of weeks ago.



I only embossed half of the card and put my stamped image on the other half...I'm telling you this was very easy...even my stampin' gal Heidi whipped this one up with relative ease...lol...just teasing you Heidi...inside I used white printer paper...my favorite embellie ladies...as if you didn't know by now...lol.



Here is the quickie recipe:

Stamp set: Tags till Christmas.
*****
Card stock: rich razzleberry...whisper white...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: rich razzleberry.
*****
Punches: decorative label and snow dots folder.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...fiskar...snail adhesive...score-it...and clear mounts.




It is very cold this morning and I have lots to do...thanks for stoppin' by and sharing my quick and simple card...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin