Thursday, November 4, 2010

Merry and Bright

I love...love...love this card...quick and easy...this is the third card we made at my workshop and it was a big hit...the amber rhinestones really make the card stand out...my ornament punch didn't arrive in time for the workshop, but it was still easy to cut out the ornaments with a scissor...it would have been even faster with the punch.


Here is my recipe:

Stamp sets: tags till Christmas...Bright Christmas...and happy winter.
*****
Card stock: crumb cake...more mustard...very vanilla...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: more mustard and always artichoke.
*****
Punches: Christmas ornament folder...and 1/16" hand held circle.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...stampin' dimensionals...score-it...fiskar cutter...BIG shot...clear mounts...gold cording...round amber rhinestones...and crystal effects.




Inside the card I had my stampin' ladies use cream printer paper...it really added elegance to this card...the ladies did a great job with the cards.


Thanks everyone for stoppin' by this rain soaked and cold morning...and sharing this great card with me...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.



I added this card to Make it Mondays Linky party since I liked it so much...it's my second addition this week...I hope Michelle doesn't mind.


Stop in and visit Michelle over at her blog...grab a hot cup of tea or coffee first...there is so much wonderful work to ooooooooooooohhhhh!!! and aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! at.

www.michelle-pinkpaperparadise.blogspot.com


Stampin' HUGZ

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Beverley.

Oh you are so sweet to say such nice things :-)

And I certainly don't mind you linking up another beautiful card to Make It Monday this week.

I saw this stamp and the punch when I went down to visit my Mum and Dad. (My Mum has the best stocked craft room ever, shame I live so far away lol).

What a wonderful card you have made quick and easy maybe but certainly stunning.

Michelle :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin