Friday, November 5, 2010

Milk Carton Treat Box

This is the last project we did in our workshop...this sweet milk carton...there is so many possibilities with this die that I hope to work with it again...I love it...all the ladies did a wonderful job on theirs.


Here is the recipe:

Stamp sets: tiny tags and tags till Christmas.
*****
Card stock: real red...very vanilla and jolly holidays DSP.
*****
Ink: old olive.
*****
Punches: mini milk carton and tasteful trim dies...jewelry tag...scallop square...and Christmas ornaments folder.
*****
Additional supplies: BIG shot...sticky strip...clear mount blocks...snail...mini glue dots...old olive library clip...fiskar and score-it.




Here is a pic of the back of the milk carton with a mini tag...hand crafted...I love the tiny heart on it.


The milk carton held quite a few of these mints...I was very surprised...this will make a great gift.


Thank you to all my stampin' ladies that attended this workshop...you all did a fantastic job with the milk carton project and the cards...it was a great evening...thanks everyone for droppin' by this morning and checkin' out my post...I hope you all have a stampin' good time...and a great weekend.



Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin