Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Fall mini banner in a tin

This was a great project and not much stampin' was involved...the stampin' ladies loved it as much as I did...not very quick...but easy and fun to make...tomorrow I will share how one of the ladies put this fun project to use for herself...it is great.



This is the fun recipe:

Card stock: chocolate chip...pumpkin pie...summer sun...and Autumn Traditions DSP.
*****
Ink: purely pomegranate.
*****
Punches: scallop circle...1 3/8" circle...sizzix lower case alpha...assorted mini leaf punches.
*****
Additional supplies: round favor tins...acrylic leaf...s/u mini glue dots...snail...and yellow ribbon.



The tin is so cute with the clear acrylic leaf on it...it's my favorite part of this project.



Thanks for droppin' in this morning and sharing this fun project with me...enjoy the rest of the day...it's snowing a little this morning...a few delays I heard on the radio...it's freezin' and windy too...time for a cup of hot tea...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin