Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving with love

I haven't had a chance to participate in the last few weeks...but I'm back and I'm lovin' it...stop by Michelle's and play Make It Monday...you will have a great time...Hi Michelle!!!

www.michelle-pinkpaperparadise.blogspot.com





This is another quick Fall card...I love the easy cards...you can make lots of them if needed to.



This is the easy recipe:

Stamp sets: holidays and wishes...JUMBO s/a bright blessings.
*****
Card stock: old olive...Cajun craze...very vanilla...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: old olive and old olive ink s/a cartridge.
*****
Punches: decorative label and ribbon punch.
*****
Additional supplies: maple leaf brads...snail...riding-hood red stripe grosgrain ribbon...jumbo s/a handle and wheel guide.




Inside the cream printer paper which is my fav embelli...I added "with love" embossing...I absolutely love how this makes the card look so special.


Thanks for stoppin' by this morning...I hope you all have a great day and a stampin' good time...don't forget to jump over to Michelle's blog.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Beverley

I hope all is well with you.

Wonderful to have you joining in with Make It Monday this week.

Your card is terrific.

Love that embossing on the inside, such a lovely touch.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin